Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Welcome

Truth is like a brilliant diamond. It has many facets. Depending on which facet you peer through, will affect the view you have of the whole. Naturally, you align yourself with those whose view is closest to yours. Those who we disagree with, are not wrong, per say. They are just looking through a different facet of truth.

The purpose of this tower, is to present the many different facets of truth, as seen through the eyes of various vampires. It is to help us all gain a greater view of the truth, by peering through another's eyes.

Entries posted to this forum will be by invitation only, changing once a month. They are not for bashing others, but are for expressing a point of view the vampire has formed. They may praise someone for an example.

I, being the keeper of the Tower, reserve the right to shamelessly advertise any biter-link and Clan I so choose. This barefaced attempt to marketing will in no way effect the unbiased choosing of vampires to submit. Thank you, I hope you enjoy your visit here, and come back soon!!

~SCORPIOUS1 uncovers a big apple pie sitting on the stool next to him. He picks it up and smooshes it into your face!!~ And please, don't forget to have some fun!! ~SCORPIOUS1 turns and walks away. He soon begins to sway while he walks, he begins to croon.~ When the moon hits your eye, like a big apple pie... that's Amore!!! ~fades into shadows~

16 Comments:

Blogger AstralDust said...

Ah! Such a nice different place here......... very nice this tower. The stones that surround me sure do tell a lot, as I crawled to enter I felt the essence of many sould that had passed here before me, and I know now, that this place,a s once told by an old man, is a place where wisdom leads you to.. or maybe just luck. Peace be on your soul, Amen.

4:37 PM  
Blogger Steph said...

Hello, Scorp. Long time no see! Just dropping by to say hello.

Seyda

7:37 PM  
Blogger Sean Sloth said...

sweet tower. :)

9:02 AM  
Blogger dawn's blog said...

The tower just made me think of all the nice things one can do to a boy or a girl... and the eeerie aura that eminatee just made me proud to be a vampire :D

2:53 AM  
Blogger RosaNegra said...

as I wipe the apple pie from my face I look around and am amazed by the light in here.. I expected it to be dark ..and dank..but its light and even airy...certainly ..it is witty

11:06 PM  
Blogger RosaNegra said...

as I wipe the apple pie from my face I look around and am amazed by the light in here.. I expected it to be dark ..and dank..but its light and even airy...certainly ..it is witty

11:06 PM  
Blogger RosaNegra said...

as I wipe the apple pie from my face I look around and am amazed by the light in here.. I expected it to be dark ..and dank..but its light and even airy...certainly ..it is witty

11:06 PM  
Blogger Maso-kun said...

I think that's just awesome! *blinks and wipes off the pie with a towel and then sneezes. . ."Dude, I think I have apple in my nose!" He then takes out a seltzer bottle and sneaks up behind Scorp, when he turns around he sprays him in the face. He smirks and runs away, laughing heartily.*
--Maso-kun-- quiz.ravenblack.net/blood.pl

12:17 PM  
Blogger Ashberry said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

11:09 PM  
Blogger Ashberry said...

The tower is beutiful. Though it was hard to see at first the closer I came the more beautiful and unique it became. It is truly amazing

11:10 PM  
Blogger Lade said...

*sifts through book and then sniffs the air...apples?*

Mind if I check out the book?

11:36 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

*tilts her head in wonder* It's nice to see that people still understand that opinions are just that, neither right nor worse, simply opinions. It is quite refreshing. *looks back around the place* And a nice place to read the book too, well lit and comfortable. I thank you for making such a place.

3:07 AM  
Blogger temjin said...

Yo. I used to be part of this group back in like, 2005. Went by "hoohaa" -- you actually helped my character not get deleted at one point. I just randomly stumbled back across the site. Wonder if you still get notifications when people post here.

3:06 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Lunacy was here.

4:56 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Mishka was here! Nice place 😁

2:18 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

simon was here. love the vibe, thanks for the pie

2:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

I adopted a cute lil' dragon fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!
Free Hit Counter
Halloween Shop